Ready to invest in a nice camera so you can finally learn photography, but feeling overwhelmed by all the options?
Do you want to stop wasting hours searching for a camera endlessly, only to feel more confused? Imagine knowing exactly which features to look for in a new camera and feeling confident in choosing the right camera for your needs.
Say goodbye to information overwhelm with this interactive workbook that takes the guesswork out of deciding which camera is best for you.
The Complete Camera Buying Guide for Aspiring Photographers is an e-book that walks you through the process to help you confidently choose your perfect camera. It helps you personalize the decision about which camera to buy based on your needs, preferences, and budget instead of relying on a generic “best cameras” list.
This 35-page fillable PDF:
- Breaks down camera jargon with information about which camera features to look for, various camera systems, and camera lens features.
- Includes ample room for notes so you can jot things down as you go along–fill in the PDF or print it out!
- Comes with 5 pages of checklists, exercises, and worksheets to walk you through the decision process in an organized, 3-step process that can be used over and over again.
The Complete Camera Buying Guide for Aspiring Photographers is just $10.
What people are saying…
“Naomi’s camera guide is a buyer’s dream! Not only did I learn a ton, this guide gave me more confidence in knowing what exactly my needs are in a camera. I even ran out to a local store to try out what I learned on display cameras and had a blast doing it!” -Annalisa of Tailored Chic
“This guide is so well thought out and organized. Naomi conveys a friendly and neutral tone that makes it less overwhelming and kind of like a friend is talking the reader through the process of choosing a camera.” -Sarah of SJG Photo
“As a fashion and lifestyle blogger who wants to step up her photography game, this guide really made it easy for me to learn some of the more complicated terms in the photography world. The book broke it down step by step and made me realize what I really needed in a camera. If you’re looking to buy a camera, I would definitely recommend reading this prior to your purchase; you might just end up saving yourself quite a bit of money!” -Nicole of Michenn
Still have questions?
I’m not sure if this e-book is right for me. Who is it best for?
- Beginner or early intermediate photographers who are interested in learning photography but aren’t familiar with all of the jargon.
- Someone who is unsure where to start looking or which questions to ask.
- Someone who is excited about learning photography.
- Someone who is in the market to purchase a new camera within the next few months.
On the other hand, it might not be a good fit for you if:
- You’re a beginner who isn’t interested in learning anything about photography and you want a camera that is super simple to use.
- You’re intermediate or advanced in your knowledge of photography (you will probably be familiar with the terms in the informational section, but you could still utilize the step-by-step research process for any photography gear purchases).
- You’re not in the market to purchase a camera.
Won’t this information be outdated in a few months when new cameras come out?
No–this camera guide isn’t a roundup of the “best cameras for…” and it doesn’t reference specific camera models. It does provide some technological information, but most of it will remain relevant even with changing technology.
Can’t I find all this information online by Googling a list of the best cameras?
This e-book goes beyond a generic list of “the best cameras.” It is part information, part interactive workbook to help you understand what all the features mean and determine which ones are important for you. And then it helps you apply this information to your needs and budget in a 3-step process to picking the perfect camera based on your needs and priorities.
What if I don’t like it?
This e-book comes with a 14-day Money Back Guarantee. If you find that it doesn’t work for you or are unhappy with it if after purchasing and walking through the process, I’ll happily refund your purchase.
Feel free to contact me with any other questions, and I’ll be happy to help!
The Complete Camera Buying Guide for Aspiring Photographers is an interactive tool that will take you from confused about where to start to confident and ready to purchase a new camera! Stop aimlessly reading camera reviews, and feel confident that you’re making the right investment from the start with this organized, step-by-step approach.
Grab this resource below for just $10!
I’m Naomi Liz, a photographer, writer, and traveler at heart who seeks to tell stories through photographs at home and around the globe. I started my photography learning journey when I got my first “fancy” film camera on my 16th birthday. I took a lot of terrible photos in those first few years, but my thirst for learning drove me to push forward and keep improving. During college, I got into the darkroom, started devouring any photography books I could find at the library, and eventually switched to digital in my twenties. I love helping others learn by sharing tips that are easy for beginners to understand, and I’m so excited to share this resource that helps answer a question that I get asked often.